Tuesday 9 June 2020

Saikyou Kenja no Kosodate Nikki - Ch 1

Translated by: Gsekka



Congratulations, Aruji-sama.

Chloe said as she finished finding a piece of cloth to use as a baby clothes and wrapped the baby in it.

Then she continued.

Chloe and Aruji-sama finally have a daughter. It's the fruit of our love.

"When and where did I make love to you?!"

"For the past hundred years, didn't we always been together. Entwine each others"

"Don't say entwine!"

"But, it's true isn't it?"

"That's would be as a research assistant!"

"There's exist no law that says between master and his assistant can't develop love."

"Like hell there's love that can be born between wiseman and mechanical doll!"

After saying that, I stared at the baby, who's now being dandled in Chloe's arm.

".....however, is this child really a homunculus?"

"Is there any possibility besides homunculus?"

"For example, at the moment of explosion, someone may have transferred it to that room."

"who? why? what for? doing something like that?.

"....To make me happy and laugh out loud?"*lol*

"Are there any people who would benefit from doing such a mischief to master who have been secluded for thousand years?"

".....No, In the first place that's impossible."

There is a lot of confidential information in that experiment building. The security guard has been doubled and tripled, so other sage and mages would not be able to robbed it. It's impossible to invade even with [Transfer magic].

"In that case there's a possibility that the baby was there from the beginning."

"This child hasn't even raise her neck yet. Did master want to say she can openly enter the experiment building?

"What I think is, there's a possibility that somebody has guided her."

I said so, then Chloe point her finger at herself.

What does that mean?

She answer.

"There is no one inside the experiment building but master and Chloe, if that the case, then Chloe will be the criminal."

"No way, you're not being doubted"

"No, Please doubt Chloe. Chloe is a mechanical doll, it is possible that Chloe's memory has been tampered."

Chloe eagerly insisted, so I touch her chest, opened her circuit, but there was no dubious information left.

She is completely clean.

"In other words, this girl is a child born in that experiment."

"Yes master, This child are, the dwarf in the flask. The homunculus.

Chloe say proudly like it was my own achievement. But I wonder.

Certainly this child seems to be homunculus, but this child was born not because experiment, but a byproduct of an accident.

It's not intentionally created by experiment.

This child was born from the energy produced by the explosion when the flame released by wyvern accidentally burned the chemical and material in the room.

"The point is, this child was born after a sudden explosion. I didn't intentionally created it.
I'm troubled whatever to call it an achievement.

It was certain that if I announced it to the Magic Association , my name would quickly spread, and I would be given the title of the Great Sage, but this child was born by chance and cannot be reproduced. It is a bit brazen to claim it as a feat.

Alchemy is science. Anyone can reproduce it under the same conditions using the same method.

At least if the practitioner is the same, there's no point unless it can be reproduced many times. that is the major premise.

However, the fact that I was the one who created homunculus was still not change.

As I was troubled, Chloe told me something more important than such a trivial problem.

Chloe insisted that the baby should be held in my arm.

"Master, Mater is worried about reporting this child to the magic association right?"

"..........."

That's right, my silence answer it all.

"Chloe strongly oppose it. This child are Chloe and master's precious daughter. I am opposed to reporting her to the association and let their curiosity touch her."

"This child is not mine or yours. But It's true I don't like it if it will be the toy of the association. and what's more, this country bans the research of homunculus. I'll be exiled if I announced it.

After I said that, Chloe exclaimed, "As expected of master" then added.

"It's all about the awareness as a father, then let's fulfill the first step of responsibility as a father."

"The first step of responsibility?"

"First, It's marriage registration. an unmarried men and women having children is improper. the order is reversed, but let's just submit the marriage registration to the lord."

She said, and then offered the marriage registration she had in her pocket. The names Kite and Chloe were written there.

Which I destroy silently. Then Chloe "ahh, what a waste" while desperately trying to restore it.


"Since when did you prepared something stupid like that."

"I have been preparing since around three month after master created me. I was aiming for an opportunity. It took hundred of years, but it seemed to be useful at least."

"..........."

While I was distracted by Chloe's behavior, she cough lightly "kohon".

"Well, joke aside. Master have a more important responsibility to fulfill."

No, that marriage registration. The thumbprint was already stamped properly, it was real!

――I thought so, but I decided not to touch it further and listen to her claim.

Since she spoke with a serious expression.

"This child Just happened to receive life this world, but since she was born in this world, she must have a name. And I think it's the responsibility of the creator, my master, to name this child. Please give it a wonderful name."

Chloe, while saying that, collapsed her cherry-colored lips.

1 comment: