Wednesday 10 June 2020

Saikyou Kenja no Kosodate Nikki - Ch 3

"Fiona"
Source : Syosetsu

Translated by : Gsekka


It's been a year since I created the homunculus.

That feat was unknown to anyone.
This is because I didn't inform the Magic assosiation or even my comrades.

"In other words, is it alright to say that Kite-sama is going to raise this girl as your own daughter? "

"Aa"

"Is it alright to say that this girl will grow up as an ordinary girl without letting the public know?

"Aa"

"Do you vow to marry Chloe, love her in sickness and in health?"

"No"

"...And I thought master would say yes while distracted."

She makes a regretted face, and regained her expression .

"Joke's aside, Chloe in favors with master's decision. This child may be Homunculus, but she is cute like a human's baby. Besides, Is there something other than happiness to raise such a child."

"Yes that's true. But, there is one problem..."

"Are there even a problem?"

Chloe tilt her head.

 Is this machine doll really not aware?

Kite then pointed out at the biggest problem.

 "The growth rate of this child, isn't it strange?"

I stare at the girl who wa still a baby about a year ago.

She has grown to the size of a 5-year-old child in the span of one year.

No, not just the size. The intelligence was also more than 5 years old child.

She can already spoke words, and ran around the vicinity.

She called Chloe "Mommy"(forced), and I'm called "Daddy."

When she entered my study, she was reading magic books instead of picture books.

Chloe looks at the scene.

"I too feel that the weaning is slightly faster, isn't it normal?"

"It's not normal. normaly one year don't speak any words."

"Is it that kind of thing? Chloe is a mechanical doll, so I'm not sure. However, all I know that the breastfeeding function that Chloe want master to make would be unnecessary."

"Are you really trying to make me do that?"

"Because I'm a mom, don't you want to breastfeed her yourself?"

"Fiona hasn't even accepted you as a mother."

Looking at Fiona. She was hiding behind the desk in the study and staring at Chloe.

"Chloe is not my mom..."

Saying that while hugging a teddy bear.

By the way, She Properly call me "Otosan". Is this a difference in virtue?

Or maybe Fiona is a clever girl and realise Chloe is not human.

Chloe feel a little discouraged, but Fiona seems to love her.

Well, it's a bit confusing.

"As I though, are the reason because Chloe not raising her with my own breastmilk?, if it now maybe I still can make it........"

As she let the upper half of the maid outfit bare.

I hit her head lightly.

"Ouch! What are you doing, master?"

"Even if you pull out such a flat chest, there is no milk! And this child has already passed the milk period. She don't even need baby food."

By the way, Fiona was fed with goat milk and milk from a woman farmer in the neighborhood. they gave me in exchange with gold.

She was a homunculus, and beside her abnormal growth rate, she was an ordinary girl in term of her eating habits, palatability, behavior, and abilities.

No, ability and intelligence may be higher than ordinary human beings.

Considering the time when I was a five-year-old child, her intelligence is remarkable.

"But if she grow up like this, will she be 10 years old in 2 years, 15 years in 3 years, and 20 years in 4 years?"

"Maybe it's good to grow quickly."

"It's too fast. She will be aging and dying in no time..."

"I see, there is a possibility like that."

I decided to raise Fiona as a daughter.

Because we are human beings, we cannot avoid aging, but if we die in just over a dozen years, it will be a problem.

"Master, Isn't it possible to give this child the The law of eternity and immortality as well?"

"Nope. I can't do that."

"Why? Because she is a homunculus?"

"There's also that. The law of eternity and immortality can be applied to yourself but, not to others."

"I see. If it were so easy to use, this world would be full of immortals."

"That's right, I don't want to use the law of eternity and immortality easily even if I could do it."

Immortality It sounds like a dream for all humans, but when it comes to reality it's not that good. (Although we have yet to achieved the law of perfect immortality)

And human beings get tired if they live for 1,000 years, and seeing young humans dying one after another jumps over the feeling of loneliness and even feels void.

I didn't want my daughter to go through such a life.

Actually, says the sage who is my teacher's source.

"Hear me Kite. human, are not a being that should live long. Living for thousands of years means suffering for thousands of years. It means watching over human stupid history for thousands of years. Also, I have to watch the death of a person younger than me hundreds of times, and I even have to submit a funeral gift each time. And when I die, the amount funeral gift that come back is surprisingly small. Because all my friends are dead. That's what it means to live for thousands of years.''

Seymour who's my teacher said so.

I also have the same opinion. I didn't mean to immortalize Fiona.

I wanted her to live as a normal person, get married, give birth to children, and die normally.

I don't want her to get into a profession such as a Mage or a Sage.

"Marriage normaly huh.............The bride's appearance of this child must be extreamly beautiful."

Chloe say while pondering.

"That's right."

Agreeing, I also imagine the appearance.

A Pure white church in the forest. Attendances who gather there.

The bride's father who's wearing the Sage's attire, and next to him is an impudent maid .

On the other hand, the bride is as beautiful as the spirit of the forest, and her white wedding dress is semi-thematic.

The groom next to her is also pretty good. As expected, the one my daughter's choose. A young man who has a good personality and earns a decent income.

"Somehow thinking about that made me irritated"

In the first place, why the hell I need to marry off my lovely daughter!

Moreover, to an ordinary youth who seems to be everywhere!

It Pissed me off!

As I was in dilemma, my daughter approaches me .

Fiona ran up to me and grabbed my foot tightly,

"Fiona will be daddy's bride!"

And playfully hugged me.

Looking at that appearance, I can feel euphoria spreading to my whole body.

Looking at my sloppy face, Chloe let out a giggle.

I tried to imagine, but I couldn't come up with a nice outcome of such future.

The appearance of Fiona's bloody and screaming fiance .

If that happens, please stop me with all might.

I ask Chloe to do so, but she aloofly refuses.

"It is impossible for a mechanical doll like Chloe to stop a sage like Kite-sama. If you can ask, ask Kite-sama's master, Seymour."

So she says , but if you think calmly, That's may be the only way.

"......Well jokes aside, How about we let my master meet this child?"

"Showing Kite-sama's master the crystallization of Kite-sama's love with Chloe, right."

I could see that Chloe brightens hhe eyes, but I affirm that's not the case.

"It's about the growth rate of this child. My teacher may give me some sort of insights about her growth."

"But, isn't this child's birth must be unknown to anyone?"

"If it my teacher, his mouth is tight-lipped. It should be okay to inform him."

My master, Seymour, is someone who teach me magic, and one of the few Great Sage in the world.

The person who hasn't succeeded in creating the truth of life ――that is, the homunculus, but has lived hundreds of years longer than me, and also succeeded in producing the near-perfect philosher's stone. He will surely give me some sort of wisdom.

I thought so and ordered Chloe to prepare for the trip.

Chloe proudly bows her head, but she then asks.

"Does master also want to bring Fiona with master? or master can also set up a messenger to call Seymour-sama."

"It's not really urgent that I need to call my master . And it's a good time to show Fiona the outside world. Let's travel to Seymour's mansion."

As I say that, Chloe's facial expression crumbled.

Apparently it's nice to travel together.

Fiona also smiles as she is hung up to me.

"Waii, going out with daddy!"

Then Chloe.

"Mommy also going too, you know"

She add, this girl really don't want to call Chloe 'mommy' even as a joke.

"With Chloe too~"

Fiona said, as she ran around the not so large mansion .

Chloe with a "yareyare", begin to chase behind her and start preparing for the journey.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at this point in the raw, it still didn't say anything about the gender. also that's spoiler so please be careful.

      Delete
    2. Oh shoot, sorry. I just assumed that readers already read the one from the previous translator.

      Delete