Saturday 27 February 2021

Saikyou Kenja no Kosodate Nikki - Ch 12 Part 1

Translated by: Gsekka

Part 2 Tonight.

 

A year later, my daughter has became a fine little lady.

She grew up to be a lovely around 12 years old girl.

She had her quirky blonde hair braided up by Chloe.

Wearing a white dress and sitting on her birthday's seat.

Today is the day she was born, and she will be an actual two years old.

Then, is it enough to put two candles on the large strawberry shortcake that I had prepared?

Let's ask the ladies.

First, I tried to ask my Shishō, Iris, But she took the lead from me.

"By the way, on my birthday cake it is always 17 piece"

Since then, she will only says 17 piece.

But is it alright not to count by the months? I ask her, alas, she only says 17 piece.

Well, regardless of the number of months, baking a cake with more than 1200 piece of candles can be a daunting task even for a confectioner. Then I say " I shall put only 17 piece of candle on Shishō's birthday" which give her a satisfying look.

Next it was Chloe who open her mouth, She states with common sense.

"Fiona-sama actual age is two years old, but her appearance is that of a preteen. Besides, Fiona-sama will enrolls in Leangrad Magic Academy as a 12-year-old child. Shouldn't we have 12 candles set up here?"

Chloe suggests that, which may be the safest option.

In the first place, my daughter Fiona hasn't been told about her own age.

Immediately after birth, she began to grow up five times faster, quickly becoming a five-year-old child, and then in a year she grew up to be a 12-year-old who could call herself a lady.

It wasn't strange for her to felt a slight doubt about her body.

No, well. she has been blatantly asking about it recently.

"Nee, Daddy, maybe I am not an ordinary child?"

Like that――

Every time I was in trouble on how to response.

According to Shishō, this rapid growth is about to settle down and grow at the same rate as a normal human being, but how should I explain to her about the blank time when she grew up from 5 to 12 years old in a year?

"Should I lie to explain that she had lost her memory?"

Shishō shakes her head at my words.

"It's too half-assed and above all, you suck at lying."

"Chloe thinks so too."

Denied the ladies.

"Then how about 'if you live in this building, the flow of time will change." just like that? This is a space full of special magic power that even a witch who has lived for thousand of years claim to be 17 years old. Surely it will be credible-- "

My words was stopped halfway because a certain witch send her glare to me. She glared me with the expression that if she met God, kill the God, if she met the Holy Spirit, bisect the Holy Spirit, and if she met the evil spirit, beat it to death.

I clear my throat lightly and revoke my statement.

"Now that I think about it, it's a mass of contradictions. Because many ordinary people also work in this building."

Saying that to escape my Shishō's gaze, Chloe and I twist our heads.

To hide from Fiona that she is a homunculus. At least until she became a sensible adult, or until the need for it arrive is what I had in mind.

However, while we can hide about her being homunculus, her unique physical characteristics is not something that can be hidden.

"Well now, what should I do...? "

While I was in dilemma, Shishō began to laugh out loud.

"Ha-ha-ha!"

Opening her mouth widely while putting her hand on her waist, it was so loud that's its not suitable for this strange-aged women.

"Is something strange...?"

I replied in annoyance, and she replied with a logical argument.

"No, there are three adults gathered, with two of whom are called wise men, for them to be troubled by some trivial matter, how laughable!."

"Certainly..."

I showed a bitter smile.

While staring into space for a moment, I made up my mind. 

"--Okay, I decided. I'll tell her the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment