Tuesday 16 February 2021

Saikyou Kenja no Kosodate Nikki - Ch 9 part 2

Translated by : Gsekka

 

"Master, we can already see Seymour-sama's mansion."

A few weeks after we started our carriage trip, we finally reach our destination.

Even though it would be uncomfortable to ride in a cheap carriage like this, without saying any complain, my daughter continue the trip to this point.

Appearance wise. For  a 5-year-old Fiona, it must have been a difficult journey, but that's over now.

Without hesitating, I knock the door of my Shishō, Seymour's mansion.

Immediately, the maid who seems to be a servant of the mansion opened the door.

She has an unfamiliar face.

Well, the last time I met Seymour was decades ago.

Unless they belonged to an elf race, it was not strange that the last servant I saw had already passed on to that other world.

With that in mind, I was guided to my master's study.

On the way, I whisper so that only Chloe can hear it.

"If anything happen, take Fiona and escape immediately."

Chloe asked back with a suspicious face.

"I have no intention of rejecting Master's order, but does that mean Seymour-sama will betray us?"

"No way. I trust my Shishō. That person will never do that."

But--

"That person is not always unbeatable. She may have been captured by the empire and the Holy Church because some unavoidable circumstances."

"No way. Is it possible to make that great sage to succumb?"

"It's possible, if the other five Great Sage become enemies of Shishō."

I said so, but I also added:

"Well, just be careful."

Saying so, I hit the maid's back.

"For heaven's sake, when people were in a responsible position, they would only imagine for the worst.

Just the other day, I vowed to become an optimist, but look what am I rushing to do?

The person I'm about to meet is the best wiseman I know.

A mage with the title of a great sage, who's only six people in the world――

Who's magic power is the strongest and the most crazy.

who's even if I do my best, I don't even know if I can hurt the tip of her nails, a very powerful person.

――And her personality is broken, weird and biased, but at least no individual can make his master to succumb in a legitimate way. No, it would be difficult even at the level of a nation.

 

Iris Seymour.

Current Age, 1200 Years old.

She is Miradin's blood-stained witch.

She is a woman with the nickname of the world's strongest witch.

She was like a sister to me and she was the most credible woman in the world.

She was the most respected woman in the world.

――But, no matter if there's a difference in ability, whatever I respect her or not, if she is someone harmful to Fiona, I was going to crush her mercilessly.

My daughter, Fiona is the most precious existence to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment